FAMILY TO FAMILY:
A FREE Virtual Educational Course for Family Members, Partners and Friends of Individuals affected by Mental Illness
Our NAMI Family to Family course provides a broad perspective designed to better understand and support your loved ones, while taking care of your own needs. Meet others who share your struggle, compare notes, and gain new insight.
There are 8 class sessions. Each class explores and highlights the latest thinking about:
- How to manage crises, solve problems and communicate effectively
- Taking care of yourself and managing your stress
- Finding and using local supports and services
- Up-to-date information on mental health, current treatments, including evidence-based therapies
- The impact of mental illness on your family
All instruction and course materials are free for class participants.
Pre-registration is required.
Date and Time: Thursdays 6:30-9:00 pm starting October 22, 2020
Virtual Meetings: Zoom
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER:
Suzi at Suzinewman@verizon.net or 781-724-2709
Ruth at RutheK12@gmail.com or 617-852-3612
PRESENTED BY NAMI NEWTON WELLESLEY